Fish oils and gout − more about the quality of Zone Labs’ fish oils
This page about fish oils and gout was last reviewed, or updated, on 14 May 2014.
This page is the last of our series of pages about gamma linolenic acid, the Zone Diet and gout, and fish oils and gout.
You are looking for relief for gout pain. If you have entered this website at this page, you need to read the following main pages first because they describe this relief from gout treatment with fish oils, and why it can work.
Omega -3 oils
Omega -6 oils
The AA: EPA ratio
Fish oils' dosage
They open up a whole world of gout pain relief you may not have heard about. Then return to this page.
This treatment offers the possibility of relief from gout pain. It
may even be the best pain relief for gout without using pharmaceuticals
such as NSAIDs, colchicine and perhaps even prednisone. Or it may
enable you to reduce your drug medications.
It has not been the subject of studies, but this treatment has its testimonials, which you can read from the above linked pages and from this page.
And there is much science behind the basic theory here..... that is,
improving eicosanoid balance will deliver pain and inflammation relief
And you also need to understand the importance of using high quality fish oils for gout. So....
WHY DO YOU USE PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE FISH OIL ?
Still not sure ? Do you want to know the answers to these questions ?
- Which Zone Omega-3 is right for you ?
- Why do you need Omega-3 fatty acids?
- Why not just eat more fish?
- What are the primary toxins found in Omega-3 fatty acids?
- Purity counts when choosing Omega-3 fatty acids
- Third party testing for every lot of Zone Omega-3 fatty acids.
- What you need to know about fish oil purity
- How do you know if you are taking enough OmegaRX to make a difference ?
The answers are at this page on the Zone diet website. Scroll down and click on the questions
oils for gout is an attractive idea but you will need to work with a
doctor who is familiar with the treatment. Don't attempt to
do-it-yourself. For just four reasons:
- You may have a medical condition which precludes the use of high dose fish oil.
- It may thin the blood too much and it may cause a rise in blood glucose levels.
may be contraindicated with a medicine you are already taking. Some
examples: warfarin, gingko biloba and low dose aspirin. (Gout sufferers
should not take low dose aspirin, because it can cause gout attacks at
low doses. In one study (1) that was 325 mg or lower for 2 days.).
- Cheap fish oils have too many impurities at these levels, so you need to use ultra-refined fish oil.
Related pages you may enjoy
Click here to read successful testimonials in achieving gout
pain relief with this method
Visit the ordering fish oils tips page
The best fish for gout are those that have the most omega -3 (or EPA) oils per purine, or amount of uric acid created. Here's our ranking tables.
Return from this page to the fish oils and GLA dosage page
(1) Zhang Y., Neogi T., Chen C, Chaiusson Cm Hunter D.J., Choi H. Low-dose aspirin use and recurrent gout attacks. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2012-202589. Epub 2013 Jan 23.
Return from fish oils and gout to www.best-gout-remedies.com home page.
CURING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
The report below is about curing high blood pressure. Gout sufferers are prone to this. If you click on the advertisement, you can read about it. Clicking the advertisement does not commit you to a purchase.
Please always consult a doctor before initiating gout treatment.
Our site is a gout information site. Click on this link to visit our
Copyright 2007- 2017. www.best-gout-remedies.com All rights